Friday, December 11, 2009

A Long Island Christmas & a camera where?!?!?

Hahahahaha ok what a title!! :)

Well first of all I was/am still having stomach pains so I went back to the surgeon and asked for an Endoscopy. He said if I hadn't asked he was going to suggest it! So on 12/16 I get to go have a camera shoved down my throat to have a look and see if I have an ulcer or anything weird going on in there that would be causing the pain. Fun for me but it needs to be done!
I just have to say how awesome it is when a certain little man is watching TV and repeats things he hears!!! I LOVE IT! Tyler is talking so much, even if he isn't saying anything intelligible half of the time it's still so cool to hear him. Last night the kids and I were watching Rudolph and Mrs. Claus says to Santa "but Papa..." and Tyler turned to me and repeated JUST like her "Papa." I just exploded with joy! He's getting sooooooooo big now too, he looks like he's 2 1/2 and he's only 19months old!!! Anyway, he can now jump off the ground with two feet too! He's doing so much now it's crazy. Oh did I ever do a number on him too... we went and got out family Christmas photo (which I'll put in this post) and I decided since Tyler's hair was sticking up and he needed it cut that I would just buzz him. Well his hair looked a LOT darker when it was a little longer but when I shaved him it was very light and he looks bald!!! hahahahaha The good thing is his hair grows really fast and only after a few days it started looking better and you can see the hair growing back in now! Still funny and he will tell me what a dork I was when he is older, I'm sure!! :)
Also, we're headed to long Island this weekend to celebrate Christmas a little early since this is the only time we have to do it. It will be fun and we're also going into the City for the annual tree seeing trip! YAY! The kids are going to love it! Kaitlyn especially loves riding the train and going on the subway - thats where she learned to say "watch the gap" lol :)

Ok and here is the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment