Saturday, December 26, 2009

Good Old Fashioned (wtf?) Christmas

Well last night we went to Christmas Eve service at Church and I just loved it!!! :) My favorite!! The kids had a good time too - running all over while Pastor was trying to do his Sermon!! LOL I'm sure he loved it!!! It was a great time though and then we came home and got the creatures all snug in their beds with visions of who the hell knows what dancing in their heads - probably some kind of fluid since K woke up and peed herself hahahahaha. Jon worked midnights that night and got home at 7:30am Christmas morning. We opened gifts and had breakfast and then Jon went to sleep. The kids and I played with their stuff most of the day and then I made a lovely Chicken dinner with homemade (from scratch) stuffing and some twice baked mashed potatoes. It turned out great and I cant wait for leftovers!! All I got was a cut finger and a burned hand out of it and Jon even did the dinner dishes!! YAY!! :)

The kids loved their presents and cant wait to paint the little craft things they got in their stockings!

Jon is working a double shift today so we will hopefully get to spend some well needed time with daddy tomorrow! Also Jon's sister Michelle, her hubby and Ben should be stopping by today to exchange gifts and spend a few minutes before they head off to see someone else I'm sure.

Nothing too exciting going on... going to keep on my road to cleaning the house and trying to catch up on laundry. One day... one day I will be caught up and can TRY to stay that way! At least my kitchen is cleaned!

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment