Monday, January 18, 2010

10 YEARS?!?! Really???

Lord Jesus, as we celebrate our wedding day, when two became one, we give You thanks for blessing us with love in all circumstances. Because You first loved us, we can love one another. For the love we have shared in the beautiful times and the love we have discovered in the painful trials, we praise You. For the love that You showed on the cross, for all Your people, we glorify Your holy name. Amen

10 years ago I hopped on a Greyhound bus to Long Island, NY, who would have thought that it would turn into a lifetime of love and commitment?!?!?! Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary to the my wonderful, loving, hardworking, devoted, amazing.... (you get it) Hubby, Jonathan!!! Our love and commitment to each other has grown as much as we have over the years! I'm happy to have laughed every laugh with you, cried every cry and built this wonderful life and family together with you!! :) You are my life, my heart and my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment